Jul 10 2006

Himesh Reshammiya first private album Aap Kaa Surroor

Published by at 1:39 am under HR Albums

Highest selling album to date on T-Series

Track Listings:

CD1 (Original)

1. Tera Surroor
2. Naam Hai Tera
3. Samjho Naa
4. I Love You O Sayyoni
5. Tu Yaad Na Aaye Aisa Koi Din Nahin
6. Mere Lamhon Ki Aarzoo
7. Aashiqana Hai Dil
8. Chhed De Pyar Di Baat
9. Chahe Gila Karo
10. Wada Tainu
11. Nachle Its Folkish

CD2 (Remixes & Unplugged)

Remixes:

24. Naam Hai Tera
25. Mere Lamhon Ki Aarzoo
26. Tu Yaad Na Aaye Aisa Koi Din Nahin
27. Chahe Gila Karo
28. Wada Tainu

#Credits – Jem Raj

63 Responses to “Himesh Reshammiya first private album Aap Kaa Surroor”

1. fareeon 20 Jul 2006 at 12:24 pm

best music album of 2006.mr prashant has done a good work.n not to forget my dearest himesh he rocks n will rock in any field he is grt.i ll rank this album full marks out of 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

2. rikeshon 30 Jul 2006 at 2:36 pm

i like ur songs very much i am ur biggest fan i want u to give me ur songs pliz

3. muskanon 11 Aug 2006 at 3:47 am

hi,
    Sir
    u r awesome, & what u did or doing itz fantastic, =D> i want too dedicate some songz to u,itz ru songz, i know u did some one else;) but i want to dedcate to u plz dont mind:) Aashiq bnya app ki kashesh ney tera tera surorr hum ko dewana dewana kar gey samjho na kush tu samjhoo na dil ki surkh dewaroo pey nam hai tera tera Chahe Gila Karo lalalalaaaaaa Tu Yaad Na Aaye Aisa Koi Din Nahin itz only 4 u sir i hope u like it:) :x

4. richa n nehaon 11 Aug 2006 at 1:41 pm

hi i jst love ur songs n ur composing.i can jst say u r da best bt 1 advice i would like 2 give dat u r always making songs on a girl leaving a boymake an album in which a boy leaves a girl.try n xpress da feelings of a girl.nvm. thanx

5. ameon 12 Aug 2006 at 10:04 am

himesh i think u r the best in the world i cant say any thiang u r every thing and all the time with u u keep doing this don t forget us

6. Kaushal Wadhwanion 12 Aug 2006 at 8:17 pm

HIMESH ROCKS

HE IS A GREAT MUSIC DIRECTOR AND AN AWESOME SINGER

I AM ONE OF YOUR GREATEST FANS

KEEP IT UP

7. Harvinderon 16 Aug 2006 at 12:01 am

I Like All Those Songs of Himesh Reshammiya…..
    I Know he is workin.. to hard to make best music….

I want To Know When Himesh Debut Album Pending Videos Are Released…Like Ashiqana Hai Dil & his Remix, Ched De Pyar Ki Baat & his Remix, Nach Le & his Remix….

8. mastikhanon 25 Aug 2006 at 8:36 pm

hi remish i like u ur songs are good u sing good songs i love himesh

9. neemanon 26 Aug 2006 at 9:39 pm

hey guys we all knw he rocks,n he will cntinue 2 rock,so i think 4 all of us he is an icon .atleast he is 4 me, wat bout u all?????????

10. vashion 28 Aug 2006 at 5:40 pm

hey himesh’s songs r awesome!!! love them all. can anyone tell me that name of the model who was in “i love o sayoni” in the album aapka suroor?????

thanks >:D

11. Amit bissaon 25 Sep 2006 at 4:57 pm

I like your songs and cap. Himesh is very good singer and music directer.
    I like you. your first music albumb ‘aap ka surroor’ very nice.

:x :x

12. SUDHIRon 06 Oct 2006 at 7:18 pm

hey,
    I like himesh songs very much,some of them are gone into my heart. I taught he is one of the best singer in playing melodies. HIMESH is excellent…………… >:D

13. Awadheshon 10 Oct 2006 at 2:58 pm

Himeshji is a Legend.

14. tamyon 17 Oct 2006 at 8:04 am

I like your songs and cap. Himesh is very good singer and music directer.
    I love you. your first music albumb ‘aap ka surroor’ very nice. :x ;;) :)

15. bhawnaon 23 Oct 2006 at 1:02 pm

Hey himesh ,
    I don’t khow ki mera msg aap tak pahuchega ki nahi per aapke songs mein kahin mujhe lagta hai ki aap ka bhi jaroor koi past raha hoga .
    Sachha pyar sirf ek baar hi hota hai . Aapke songs dekhker na chahte hue bhi main apne pyar ko yaad kar baaithti hoon,or yeh aankhe apne aap hi chalkne lagti hai.
    Main bahut pyaar karti hoon usse per shayad woh hi mere nasib mein nahi.

ok bye and u r the best.

16. vaibhavon 28 Oct 2006 at 11:52 am

:D:D:D:D

17. rubaon 01 Nov 2006 at 9:38 pm

hi sir,
    u r the best.i wish to god that u will be the famous in the whole universe and i wish tooo that ur every song becomes super hit.
    =D.i dont have any right to say u anything but if u dont mind but this a song which i made for u.i hope that u would like it.jis din humsafar,
    ayega yakeen mujpar,usdin shayad hum na honge magar,mere dil ki dua apke sath rahega dibar,meri yaad na aye agar,to humsafar meri yaad karega kuch asar,yaad na hoga beyasar,yaad rakna muje sukoon hoga dil par,hum na honge agar,hum na honge agar……..
    i am a 14 year old girl i cant do so well as you but i hope that may be in future i can be a composer and music director like u but not a singer bcoz my voice is not as good as yours.your every song is so meaningful that it touches my heart.yr songs were the best,is the best and will always be.

18. Devon 02 Nov 2006 at 2:18 pm

Hi,

I’m too a big fan of Himesh. I love his music. voice and his simple style veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

=D

19. zainabon 11 Nov 2006 at 3:37 pm

Hye Himesh,
    I love your songs a lot.When u came to hyderabad i wanted to meet u but it was to far for me to come.Even i am a big fan of Salman Khan and also vinit.In my life there is a only dream to meet Salman Khan,U and Vinit.Please once u meet me.I even want your autograph ,salman bhai and vinit.I will always wish that u all be successful in your life.bye :x

20. KHEM SINGH BHOGALon 26 Nov 2006 at 7:36 pm

u songz r da best Himish keeo it up man =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

21. Toushteeon 26 Nov 2006 at 8:32 pm

Hi everyone,
    Himeshji songs is so meaningful. Whenever I see or hear the songs of Himeshji it really touch my heart. Himeshji you are the best wish I could meet you for your live concert in Mauritius. Maybe next time when you will come again {hope so}.
    Himeshji I am one of your greatest fans. I really like your style it’s fabulous. Your music is outstanding. Your singing is great. And I am sure your acting will be mindblowing.
    Himeshji is a very hard working man and he will always acheive the best results. All the best. Love you ;;) :) :x

22. sakthion 04 Dec 2006 at 12:25 pm

Hi Ji
    you are rocking. i can’t sleep without listening to ur songs. keep rocking

23. Raajon 05 Dec 2006 at 7:51 pm

Jai Mata Di – you rock!

24. fahadon 10 Dec 2006 at 7:28 pm

:D hi himesh ur song tanhaiya is very good i like this song very much

25. arzooon 13 Dec 2006 at 4:27 pm

wowo i like u very much your songs

26. iqraon 09 Jan 2007 at 1:36 pm

wat ever your fans tell u , i have got just one thing to say : i am your most craziest fan and i can bet that no one in the world can like u more than me. keep rocking!!! =D >:D

27. nithinon 14 Jan 2007 at 11:06 am

i think ur album rocks
    i just wanna know the names of the modes in ur videos they are perfect match for u

28. aishwaryaon 27 Jan 2007 at 11:30 pm

Ur sound isnt really good but songs are great.

29. J.Patelon 22 Feb 2007 at 11:35 pm

=D Himesh Rock The World… I M looking forward for his new movie shakalaka boom boom’s soundtrack and i knoe itz a chartbuster!!!!!!… best wishes from TORONTO Ca.

30. sakthion 27 Feb 2007 at 10:53 am

Hey Himesh,
    yours “aap kaa suroor has become a daily routine for me like eating & sleeping. i am unable to sleep without hearing your songs. it is a nice experience for me. All your songs are ‘soul touchers’. Keep rocking and keep touching our souls.

31. Barkat Alion 09 Mar 2007 at 11:17 am

hi.
    Himesh u are a great singer and ….. I like u , I am from pakistan hyderabad Wish u ….. May God u will seccuss every time with ur hopes.

32. swateeon 12 Mar 2007 at 5:52 pm

ur AAP KAA SUROOR album is fantastic!!!

lov all the songs in that :x :x :x

the remix version of tera suroor is super! ;;) ;;) ;;)

especially the music which comes just before the song starts. i love it! :x :x

33. Shianon 11 Apr 2007 at 1:02 am

Hey Himesh
    I just want 2 say u ROCK the bollywood charts & my music life I love your songs & albums i nearly have all of them your voice is so cool espically in Shakalaka boom boom u have a total new sensation. Hope u succeed in your dreams and ambitions. :x :x :x :x >:D

34. sohailon 12 Apr 2007 at 5:00 pm

ilo aalllll ur songs
    best package till date

himesh i am ur biggest fan

35. gunjan malhotraon 26 Apr 2007 at 7:53 am

hi himesh,

I remember the day i saw you when you came as a mentor in SA RE GA MA PA.. those days and today,,,what a change and whats heights you have reached…. great we all feel so proud that we have a rock star in india.. try to sing some good songs also n ENGLISH…. this will help you to change your image ,,, you know many indians dont like your music becoz they cannot digest that an indian is also doing a great job>>HIMESH KEEP IT UP.. WE ALL LOVE YOU… GUNJAN >> ONE DAY I WILL ALSO SHINE LIKE YOU.* :x

36. alion 18 May 2007 at 3:51 pm

hi himesh i love your music and i am the biggest fan of you ilove your voice and your way of expressing the words

37. jazon 15 Jun 2007 at 2:47 pm

jai amta ji lets rock!!!!!!!!!! i think u fight 4 what u think is rite like in saregamapa. ROCK DA WORLD WITH UR MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D =D =D =D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

38. Qais Sarfirazon 24 Jun 2007 at 3:09 pm

hi himesh i like ur songz very much specially ur tanhaiye album from aap ka suroor i am ur big fans i love it so much i am from kabul,afghanistan we all hear ur nice songz keep it up man. :)

39. CHANCHLon 29 Jun 2007 at 3:06 am

WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;)
    MIND BLOWING.GREAT,GRAET,GREAT
    THE BEST
    I HAD NEVER EVER LIKE ANYONE B4,BUT U R THE ONLY ONE
    APKI AWAZ SEEDHI DIL ME UTTAR JATI HAY
    JO SOOZ,KARRB APKI AWAZ ME HAY WO KSI KI AWAZ ME NAI
    KASH ME APSY MIL SAKTI
    KASH….. AP KBI PAKISTAN AAIEN
    YAHAN B APK LAKHON FANZ HAIN.I LOVE NOT ONLY UR VOICE BUT U ALSO.KASH APKI TANHAYAN DOOR HO JAIN.AMEEN

40. rukhsaron 30 Jun 2007 at 7:46 pm

hey himesh i love your songs >:D

41. priyaon 07 Jul 2007 at 8:51 am

I don’t know if my msg will reach up to u himeshji or not……..but still i m writing my feelings for u. You are awesome :x sir. i really like your movie aap ka soroor! I have a wish of shaking my hands with u..if i have a chance ;;)! wish u all the best for your future and god bless u what ever u do in your life :) Jai matadi!!!!

42. tharshaon 17 Jul 2007 at 3:42 pm

hi himesh! how are you? ;;)

43. maryamon 29 Jul 2007 at 6:29 pm

i love ur songs. thay gives pain to life. it tells me y r we in this world to love.
    i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ur songgggggggggggssssssssssssss

44. omeron 29 Jul 2007 at 6:31 pm

i love ur songssssss :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

45. shewalion 01 Aug 2007 at 12:42 pm

hi himesh,
    u r awesome man……..
    ur work is vry impressive n vry cool i listen ur songs whole day long.
    plz do sing other songs also i came to know that u will only sing song in ur (acting) movies.
    sir do sing sll the songs………
    my best wishes…………………….

46. Jaion 01 Aug 2007 at 2:44 pm

I like some of your songs very much.
    That are
    1. Humko deewana kar gaye
    2. Ye tera mera milna
    3. Apki kashish
    4. Tere bina……

However you are controvertial singer but as I think u are the most talented one and some of ur songs are out of the box type means outstanding.

47. DJ Jerryon 10 Aug 2007 at 11:18 pm

HR did what other music producer couldn’t do.
    He took the indian sound to a higher level..
    He rocks till end of time

big up from the caribbean movement

48. Nilesh Khalason 11 Aug 2007 at 6:55 pm

Hi H.R.
    I Love Your Song

That’s Is Final

49. ALI RAZAon 27 Aug 2007 at 6:15 pm

salam
    may aap bohat bada fan ho ho,
    mery mobile may b aap k song,s hay DVD,b hay,meri car may b,may siff aap k song sunta ho,mery mobile may b aap ki pictures, hay, i am your very very very big fan HR,all world,
    may nay b aap ki tarha cap bali dari,ball, aap ki tarha hay,
    HIMESH,G aap kabi pakistan b ay,pless HIMESH,G
    yeh meri aap say recqust hay, pless come in pakistan,
    meri duwa hay k aap all world k ROCK STAR bany,

ALI RAZA,

50. SONU KUMARon 04 Oct 2007 at 5:29 pm

HELLO HIMESH BHAIYA
    HOR R U
    I AM YOUR FAST FREIND
    I WANT TO MEET U
    BUT IT IS NOT IMMPOSIBLE
    BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY GREAT
    YOUR SONG IS VERY CLASSIC
    YOU SING SONG SERIOSLY. I LIKE YOUR EACH SONG
    THANK U VERY MUCH.

51. Ashutosh Acharyaon 27 Oct 2007 at 12:55 pm

I Like Himesh Reshamiya Sad Songs very good B/c he is very good at such songs.

52. Sohail Iqbalon 11 Nov 2007 at 10:52 am

Hello HIMESH JEE how are you >:D

53. azeesson 09 Jan 2008 at 9:48 pm

hi to ever body i like himesh reshammiya

54. Ravi Sharmaon 13 Jan 2008 at 11:30 pm

Hello sir,

I love your songs because it seems very wonderful to listen..all my family members are fans of yours..you are a very very nice person also..your high notes are fantastic sir….

We love you forever..
    If anyboday comments on you then please make a lovely smile on them..or on their comments….& dont react against some bad people’s thinks….

From……….
    Ravi Sharma
    My father… S K Sharma

55. Ravi Sharmaon 13 Jan 2008 at 11:31 pm

Gaalib bura naa maan….gar waaz bura kahe…………
    Aisa bhi hai jahan mein ke sab acha kahein jisse…

But one day everybody will say ACHA to you…

56. amrik raion 20 Jan 2008 at 11:30 pm

hello sir,
    how are you?
    i am your fast friend…
    i like your every song
    i like specially your movie aap ka suroor :x

57. hemanton 21 Jan 2008 at 7:24 pm

hy himesh sir,
    aap ke sabhi song mere jivan ki kahani kehate hai, hamesha aise song gate rehana.
    HIMESH ROCK

58. kisnaon 13 Feb 2008 at 5:02 pm

TOOOOOOOOOOOO GUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDD
    heart touching songs sung by HR!

59. sweetyon 10 Apr 2008 at 6:00 pm

oh i love ur songs bro

60. tabassumon 15 Jul 2008 at 4:07 pm

i love himes’s songs
    they r cool inna

61. gilberton 13 Oct 2008 at 11:20 am

hi himesh,

simply u r rocking & ur melodies are super, fentastic, out standing, mind blowing, history

62. ankuron 10 Dec 2008 at 10:52 pm

all of ur songs are heart touching
    so keep rocking
    good luck for ur future:x>:D<

63. Vangoori jeevanon 20 Jan 2011 at 11:22 am

I like himesh reshmiya songs.