Nov 05 2008

Discussion: Which is your favourite scene from Karzzzz?

Published by at 2:08 am under Karzzzz,News From The Blog

Hello Reshammiyans >:D< It has been a long time since we have had any discussions and what better way to start than to discuss Karzzzz – the Vengence is back :D

I know all of you have seen Karzzzz by now (and I am sure more than once ;) ), so please share us your thoughts on your favourite scene from the film here :D

Everyone knows my favourite song from Karzzzz is Mashallah – so my fave scene from the film is from the time Monty meets Tina at the club and she thinks he is Monty’s duplicate lol – that was too funny – till Himeshji appears in the helicopter *bollywood hero style* and meets Tina again :D

Looking forward to seeing your favourite scenes here!

Let’s Rock!

Sunny & Jem :D

27 Responses to “Discussion: Which is your favourite scene from Karzzzz?”

1. Prakson 05 Nov 2008 at 9:18 am

When he first sees Sweta and the latter thinks he is a duplicate.

2. Siddharthon 05 Nov 2008 at 12:14 pm

@Jem

Recently there was Himeshji’s interview on IBN, where Vinit also came as a guest and Asha ji said that her grand daughter is Himesh’s fan. Can you post the the chat transcript or post the video on youtube. Please reply.

Sid

3. Ishvinon 05 Nov 2008 at 1:33 pm

Hie… my favourite scene from karzz is when himesh tells tina and kabir(Tina Uncle) the truth tht wht happen last birth and why is he with kamini thts the best part…. well himesh u did a brilion job in karzz i am ur big fan from malaysia….i have all ur songs u sang from day one…..and i got to say u are the best singer and best music director in india my advice to u if u are reading this u shoud act with a good heroine….and i know u will rock in ur next 4 movies…. 1 down 4 more to go my friend all the best

4. Malayon 05 Nov 2008 at 2:41 pm

My personal favourite scene is where Himeshji completes the song “Mashallah” from the Helicopter in Kenya. The scene is absolutely amazing. The dialogue delivery of Himeshji in this film has been just outstanding, mindblowing, fantastic………….history.

5. Vinayakon 05 Nov 2008 at 2:47 pm

My fav scenes: Climax..too good scene!! What a superb climax did Karzzzz had. For me its climax was even better than the original.

Ek Haseena Thi song sequence. FANTABULOUS!!!

Himesh ji coming on the helicopter,,continuing the song ‘Mashallah’ from where Shweta had left!

6. krishnanon 05 Nov 2008 at 5:53 pm

the dialogue delivery in the scene when he says “tum lakshmi nahi ho sakti tum jyothi ho jyothi ” is very nice

7. eimanon 05 Nov 2008 at 7:55 pm

oh i died yaar himesh is really mindblowing in karzzzzz.
    himesh has shwed a vast improvement as an actor and reall y he has won 60% of his critics as an actor/singer/composer. the people who are jealous shall never find the peace of corner.
    my favourite scene from karzzzz is , when there is himeshji’s entry in kenya in helicopter while singing the middle stanza of ‘Mashallaah’. his facial expressions are really nice there. i want to tell something more about this that it is also a very very favourite scene of my mamo (who is just six yrs elder than me) and all his friends. i have never told but today i want to speak because for a long i have not post long comments. my all young cousins are mad for himeshji and my mamo has the biggest hand in making me fan of himeshji, really. he is mad for himeshji.
    himeshji one thing that is really dissapointing for me is about shweta . she is nothing bfore himeshji. her acting is really very immature in karzzzz. secondly i expected a lot from satishji but i think satishji has less sense of location. prashant chadda did a mindblowing job in aks he has really a great sense of location. i think it would better if prashant would direct the film. i was really moved to watch tanhayian promo first which was directed by prashant and then he did rocking work in aap kaa surroor. he is really mindblowing.

8. Rukhshan Alion 05 Nov 2008 at 9:12 pm

himesh reshammiya is a mind blowing actors . i think he is a real actor for romance time in movie. so himesh u r rock in the world .this is truth. u movie app ka suroor is very hit movie and secondly karzz is very fantastic movie and mind blowing acting

9. Kanujon 05 Nov 2008 at 9:53 pm

Hey jem my fav scene is when himesh ji completes d song masha allaha when h cme on chopper.And 2nd is sng ek haseena thi this is awswn sng

10. Nadiaon 06 Nov 2008 at 4:45 am

My fav scene is when HR is in the helicopter and sings Mashallah..His facial expressions just made me wana love this guy even more..so genuine and faithful woaaaaaaaa. love him

11. shakthieeon 06 Nov 2008 at 10:58 am

i liked the direct ‘encounter scenes’ between himeshji and urmilaji especially the party scene, casino scene, and the climax scene. oh he is rocking….
    @jem would u please tell me whether the song ‘dhoom tere ishq’ is included in the film or not. when i saw the movie in the theatre the song came only after the climax, that is towards the end and that too had a single stanza. i was really diappointed.

12. Giant Geniuson 06 Nov 2008 at 5:17 pm

HR’s helicopter scene, da scene where he sees urmila4 da 1st tym n da lut jaaon song are ma favourites!!!!

13. Himanshuon 06 Nov 2008 at 7:11 pm

Hi all…..My fav scene is the one in which Himehji sings Lut Jaaoon for Kamini….Really man…its awesum….The expresions on Himeshji’s face n the emotions in his eyes are Mumtazzzz….(all Rehammiyans should get tht)…

14. Vinayakon 06 Nov 2008 at 7:44 pm

@shakthiee

Dhoom Tere Ishq ki is not a part of the movie and yeah it just comes during the credits of the movie.

15. rajshreeon 06 Nov 2008 at 11:47 pm

I like the scene where in the beginning of the song Lut jaun ….. , Urmilla enters the party all in red satin clothes and himeshji is astonished to see her after he has recalled about his past.

:D

16. Hemal Shahon 07 Nov 2008 at 1:00 pm

Hi all Reshammiyans,
    I like that scene in which Monty meets his mother. According to me this scene is superb.

17. Rajon 07 Nov 2008 at 1:02 pm

I like that scene a lot when Himesh said to his sister pinky that “Tum Lakshmi ho hi nahin sakti tum jyoti ho Jyoti :)

18. khushy16on 08 Nov 2008 at 2:30 pm

hi every1,
    my favourite scenes r :
    1)wer HR enters the club before the mashaallah song!!
    2)zen wer he comes in ze helicopter
    3)and the finish of the song’ tere bin chain na aavein ‘ wer he eats the chocolate!!!
    4) the last but not the least , before tandoori nights!!

19. khushy16on 08 Nov 2008 at 2:31 pm

HR ROCKS !!!!!!! JAI MATA DI!!! GOD BLESS AND ALL THE BEST!!!

20. $urh@n The Gre@t (Pakistan)on 08 Nov 2008 at 7:47 pm

HIMESH AAP KE IS SONG NE HI TOH MUJHE PAGAL KIYA THA
    I HAVE NO WORDS SO THANKS & ALLAH HAFIZ

21. $urh@n The Gre@t (Pakistan)on 08 Nov 2008 at 7:54 pm

KARZZZZ MAIN KO BHI AISA SCENE HI NAHI HAI JO BEST NA HO A TO Z KARZZZZ KA HER AEK SCENE BEST HAI

22. $urh@n The Gre@t (Pakistan)on 08 Nov 2008 at 7:58 pm

HIMESH AAP HER JAGAH PE MOST BEAUTIFUL & BEST LAG RAHE THE

23. haniyaon 08 Nov 2008 at 11:09 pm

I like all the scenes in karzzzz bicause himesh is looking awesome in each and every scene and he did a great job.god bless u himesh.

24. nadiyaon 08 Nov 2008 at 11:17 pm

assalaam mallaikum himesh B i love ur all songs in the movie karzzzz you have done a graet job :).keep smiling always and make others to smile=D>. god bless u and i hope that ur next movie is going to be a big bluffbuster and i’ll always pray for you. take care . byeeeeeeee=D>=D>=D>

25. bhavikon 11 Nov 2008 at 6:54 pm

the starting of the movie “lamho mein ehssas so ka manzar ” starts with his song

26. dhruvon 17 Nov 2008 at 11:56 am

MY FAVOURITE WASWHEN U FEW OFTO KENYATO MEET SHWETA JI WHEN U HE WAS TELLING ABOUT U SONG WHEN U SUDDENNLY CAME N COMPLETED THE LINE OF THE SONG ‘MASHALLAH’ WAS FABOULOUS GURUJI

27. Arslanon 19 Nov 2008 at 10:07 pm