Nov 06 2008

Karzzzz concert to air this weekend!

Published by at 7:35 pm under Karzzzz

November 06, 2008, (Sawf News) – Himesh Reshammiya’s Karzzzz concert, held at Andheri Sports Complex on October 12, will air on Star Plus on Sunday, November 9.

Hosted by the hilarious duo Cyrus Broacha and Mona Singh, the show features Bollywood hotties like Riya Sen, Amrita Arora, Amisha Patel and Neha Dhupia cavorting to Himesh melodies.

Other singers performing foot tapping hit numbers of Himesh include Vineet, Aakruti Kakkar and Tulsi Kumar, daughter of Mr. Gulshan Kumar.

Also at the event were, Mr. Bhushan Kumar – Chairman & Managing Director of T-Series, the Karzzzz leading lady Shweta Kumar and the rest of the Karzzzz team.

6 Responses to “Karzzzz concert to air this weekend!”

1. Talhaon 07 Nov 2008 at 2:44 pm

=D> Cannot Wait To See The Concert

2. karnaon 07 Nov 2008 at 3:39 pm

I love HR’s music to death!

If HR givs music to western songs, it’s gonna rock the western chartbusters too.

I am still enjoying karzzz music.

I am eagerly waiting for the musics of MILENGE MILENGE and Kajraree and MR. Fraud.

When will this show air in US time ?

thanks.

3. Arjunon 08 Nov 2008 at 6:58 pm

Hello jem can you tell me when this show will be repeated

will you please tell me who stars milenge milenge

4. Jemon 08 Nov 2008 at 7:05 pm

@Arjun: I am afraid I do not know the repeat times as of yet…I suggest you check your TV guides :D

Shahid & Kareena Kapoor are in Milenge Milenge…..

5. Reshmaon 08 Nov 2008 at 10:33 pm

What time will it Aired on star plus? Plz tell me. Or else i m a crazy HIMESH FAN will watch star plus the whole day ;;)

6. dhruvon 17 Nov 2008 at 11:53 am

GURUJI THERE WAS NO NEWZ OF CONCERT I HAVNT SEEN IT BUT IF IT’S OF KARZZZ IT HAS REALLY ROCKED GURUJI