Nov 26 2009

Himeshji: Ready for “Music ka Maha Muqabla!”

Published by at 10:16 pm under HR Articles,HR News,Music ka Maha Muqabla

Himesh Reshammiya believes in calling the shots on the sets. This was apparent while the composer-actor was cutting a promo for a new reality show Music Ka Mahamuqabla, which airs on Star Plus.

Mere decisions
Even though the director for the shoot was Bappa Aditya, it was Himesh who was making all the decisions. Right from lighting up a frame, to deciding his look, and giving instructions to the cinematographer, Himesh ended up ghost-directing the promo.

Take my word
A source says, “Himesh was nervous because his look is totally different this time around. It’s more casual and relaxed than his previous TV shows. He wanted to make sure the promo was cut keeping this in mind. So, he kept giving Aditya tips on how to go about the shoot. He even gave the technical crew tips on how to make him look younger with the help of lighting.”

Himesh laughs off the allegations and says, “I wasn’t directing the show. I was just giving it my best. It was great working with Bappa Aditya and he’s very talented. Yes, I was involved in the shoot as Gajendra Singh wasn’t on the set. I did miss him.”

It’s different
About being conscious of the new casual look he adds, “Yes we will sport a different look. My team (Himesh’s Warriors) and I will be wearing linen shirts and jeans. ”
Sources reveal that Reshammiya is being paid a staggering Rs 8 crore for a 20-day shoot. About the show he says, “My track record with the other three reality shows I did, has been superb. The concept of this one is different.”

FOUR TO THE FORE
Himesh has three members in his team — Vineet Singh, Aishwarya Majumdar and Raja Hassan. He will be travelling to Ahmedabad on November 30 to pick the team’s fourth member.

Article Credits: Mid-day.com

10 Responses to “Himeshji: Ready for “Music ka Maha Muqabla!””

1. usama M@hE$aRon 26 Nov 2009 at 11:44 pm

first of all himesh eid mubarak ho aap ko. superb himesh you are great yarr. technical views by himesh wow. himesh will look much better then 2009 saregamapa.

2. usama M@hE$aRon 26 Nov 2009 at 11:45 pm

EID MUBARAK HO HOPE AAP EID KHUSHI KHUSHI MANAAEN. I KNOW THAT YOU WILL ALSO CELEBRATE EID.

EID MUBARAK

3. Uzzzz Reshammiyaon 27 Nov 2009 at 12:31 am

Jay mata di let,s rock. Jem yra ye kb on air hoga?=D>

4. Jemon 27 Nov 2009 at 12:43 am

@Uzzzz: As of now, I have only heard that the show will be on air from the second week of December. Will confirm when I get the official date :D Jem

5. deepson 27 Nov 2009 at 9:49 am

Shenaz Treasurywala can’t withhold raving about the music of her forthcoming venture Radio and her co-star Himesh Reshammiya. She claims music to be the unique selling point of this film, which is based on the realities of a radio jockey.

Adds Shenaz, “Radio is definitely Himesh’s best album ever. The music in our film is outstanding. It is the no 1 selling album. His singing in Radio beats everything he has done so far and wins hands down! ”

“My favorite songs in the film are ‘Janeman’, ‘Mann Ka Radio’, ‘Rafa Dafa’, ‘Teri Meri Dosti’ and ‘Piya Jaise’. Gosh, I just named all the songs! The music is just so melodic and when I just watched the trial of our film the audiences were singing along and so was I. Even the background score is brilliant.”

“The audience must prepare themselves for a very entertaining film filled with beautiful, melodious music,” she signs off with a smile. (planet radio city)

6. aasifon 27 Nov 2009 at 10:41 am

can anybody tell me where i can see the ist promo of show?

7. aasifon 27 Nov 2009 at 10:43 am

eid mubarak to all reshammiyans

8. $URH@N F@T!M@ (HIMESH'S BIGGEST FAN) FROM PAKISTANon 27 Nov 2009 at 1:17 pm

wow its a great news i will love to see himeshji in a new show
    @jem: hay yaar jem saregamapa c2010 aae ga ya nahin aae ga?Aur agar saregamapa c2010 aa raha hai to kya is main himeshji honge ke nahin

9. riaa hron 27 Nov 2009 at 2:34 pm

thats gud,allah kry jaldi lgey ye show,EID MUBARIK TO ALL AND HIMESH JI

10. djon 20 Jan 2010 at 8:14 pm

hi himesh i am big fan a you ek baar fir koi surour jesa gana ho jaye