Jun 03 2010

Music: Kajraare

Published by at 12:11 am under Kajraare

June 2, 2010: Himesh Reshammiya is back with a bang. This time as a composer, singer and actor with his latest movie Kajraare. The music of the upcoming film was released recently and regaled the audiences with its musical extravaganza.

Although Himesh has failed to prove his mettle as an actor, the music of all his films have scored big so far. The songs of his debut film Aap Kaa Surroor was a great hit which encouraged the composer to start scoring music for only those films where he is seen as an actor too.

Himesh is also playing the lead role in Kajraare and has composed music for a fantastic collection of seven unique songs which are sure to be a hit. Sunidhi Chauhan has given a trendy rendition of the modern and loveable beats in the title song ‘Kajra Kajra Kajraare’, which takes all of 5 minutes.

Himesh Reshammiya, the composer of some of the largest selling albums, has created the finest soundtracks for this movie directed by Pooja Bhatt. The film is about a lover who tries to save his girl from an international terrorist.

Apart from Sunidhi, Shreya Ghosal and Harshdeep Kaur have also lent their voice to the songs. Himesh will be seen singing in his signature style for the title track of ‘Kajraare’. The fans are also going to get good music this season courtesy the ‘Rabba Luck Barsa’ number. The album includes two other beautiful tracks, ‘Aafreen’ and ‘Teriyan Meriyan’.

Of these two, ‘Aafreen’ is very soothing and reflects the excellent composition of Reshammiya. The audience is likely to love the duet ‘Sanu Guzara Zamana’ by Himesh Reshammiya and Sunidhi Chauhan, which will be a treat to the ears. In addition, the track ‘Tujhe Dekh Ke Armaan Jaage’ of the album has a folk base, which starts slowly but is sure to draw your attention as it proceeds.

The album has a blend of good music with emotional lyrics, which again justifies Himesh’s credibility as an excellent music composer.

The tracks of the Kajraare album have already started making it to the top.We do hope that the album creates history for HImesh and his film Kajraare.

Article Credits: RealBollywood.com

95 Responses to “Music: Kajraare”

1. Uzzzz Reshammiyaon 03 Jun 2010 at 1:00 am

I knew himeshji’s abilities…. thank to Allah that kajraare music is also appreciated by critics also….
    Hope that next song promo would b WO LAMHA PHIR SE JEENA HAI bcoz it will reflect the whole scenario of kajraare….
    Music is awesome

2. karanon 03 Jun 2010 at 2:18 am

3. azeon 03 Jun 2010 at 8:12 am

I am really happy over this, I think kajraare is one of the hr’s finest works till date.:D

Hr has made me proud, when my friends in my locality mouthed some praises for hr for the outstanding music of kajraare, I was on the top of the world on cloud 9, i was feeling that happy that i felt as if it is my own album LOL!!!!:D

A BIG THANKS FOR HIMESHJI!!!!!!
    THANK YOU!!!!!=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

Love u hr!

4. abhishekon 03 Jun 2010 at 9:35 am

COMEON HIMESH LET’S ROCK

5. Uzzzz Reshammiyaon 03 Jun 2010 at 12:45 pm

Guys check it out TUJHE DEKH KE ARMAAN JAAGE is out

6. sachinon 03 Jun 2010 at 12:45 pm

kajraare music will make history…fantastic music n each song i’m lovin it… himesh is d best..jai mata di!! he has rocked again!!

7. ashishon 03 Jun 2010 at 1:55 pm

wow!!!!!!!!! just rocking, thanx a lot to himesh bhai for such a gr8 composition. kajrare rocks. milenge milenge is 1 more awsm album. keep it up himesh bhai. love u. waiting for movie.
    jaldi movie release karo. AUR NAA TARSA TARSA,,,,,,,,, RABBA LUK BARSA.
    JAI MATA DI JAI HINDOSTAN.

8. AKon 03 Jun 2010 at 1:59 pm

Yes, the music of Kajraare will make top of the chart very quickly. Like whole album but I extremely love the music & the melody of “Tujhe Dekh Ke Armaan Jaage” & “Woh Lamha Phir Se Jeena Hai” both musically mind blowing no doubt. HR…Rockkkkk….

9. Promadon 03 Jun 2010 at 8:17 pm

Yes,all song are nice.and great music. I love it.:)

10. OM SHANKARon 03 Jun 2010 at 9:09 pm

Dosto, mera result kal aane wala hai so, online nhi ho rha tha. Par maine maa se himesh bhaiya ka naam liya to mobile mujhe mil gaya. Maine v KAJRARE ki original cd kharidi hai. Yar, pure gaane ka collection achha hai. Music composing me club mix, dj style, classical, rajrasthani, western music ka ek bahut mast collection hai. Or composition to mind blowing hai. Maine jb rabba luck barsa gana suna to usk suru me jo ek dialog hai ‘ye kaha gya hai, likha hua hai k jode aasman me bante hain….’ ye surprise jaisa muje laga. Qk jab promo me ye baat boli jaa rhi thi to maine socha yar, itni achchhi baten baar baar kaise sunu. Par jb maine rabba luck barsa suna to shock kr gaya or kaha wah wah wah kya bat hai. Hm logo ki dhadkan bhaiya ne aakhir de hi di. Sare gaane jabardast hain. Mai to sara din sunte rahta hu. Khana khane se lekr nahane, yhan tak ki bath room me pehle v gaana sunta tha, ab v sunta hu or marte dum tak sununga. Aisa silsila aaj se nhi bhaiyo aashiq bnaya apne gana se hi chalta aa rha hai. Bs dosto KAJRARE movie or music sunte rho, dekhte rho or bindaaaaassss rho. Sare gaane superrrrrrr hit hain bhai. JAI MATA DI ¤JAI HINDUSTAN¤ LET’S ROCK

11. Pranayon 03 Jun 2010 at 9:44 pm

12. Uzzzz Reshammiyaon 04 Jun 2010 at 1:01 am

If someone is disappointed with kajraare songs then he should not call himself HR fan….
    Kajraare songs r awesome

13. choudharyon 04 Jun 2010 at 3:04 am

hi friends..enjoying wid katraare’s songs..
    I think agar himesh ji 70 ke decade me gate to aaj hamare legend singer composer me se hote..

Yaar mr.himesh reshmmia thoda pahle hi janm le le lete

14. OM SHANKARon 04 Jun 2010 at 7:34 am

15. azeon 04 Jun 2010 at 8:37 am

Pranay: My favouri Hr Albums till date are following-> Aashiq Banaya Apne, Aksar, Rocky, Ahista-Ahista, Namastey London, Aap ka Surrur (ALBUM+MOVIE), Radio, Karzz.. But himesh disspoint me dis time wid his Kajraare Songs..

what a joke yaar!!!

Every time himeshji songs were liked by fans and not by critics
    Fans used to get angry when any reviewer wrote bad about it

But as of now, for kajraare

Himesh ji songs are liked by critics not by all fans???? Why???>:P>:P>:P>:P

7 gems!! each song is a real gem. Why dont you get it?

I know it is your own kind of thinking but then… i am upset with this new “trend”!:(:(:(:(:(

i have seen even some other fans saying this, honestly it is very discouraging for me!!!

for me kajraare songs are best,stupendous and just fantastic, words actually fail me……… and for you I wish next album of himeshji wont dissappoint you!

Strange are gods’ ways sometimes :-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O

16. Yashhhon 04 Jun 2010 at 9:25 am

I agree with “karan”

songs are best but himesh should only sing songs of his kind/type.

HR should use Raahat fateh Ali Khan, Krishna, KK, Jayesh Gandhi, Kailash Kher, Sukhwinder Singh, etc singers also for award winning album.

Coz alot of people dislike his album also coz of voice.

what u ppl say…?

17. deepson 04 Jun 2010 at 9:26 am

we have to remember that HR had recorded these songs way back in 2008….at that time he was singing in his usual style…kajrare should have come first and then radio…even he thought the same i guess…before changing his voice he might have thought…”lets give this music my style and then change my voice in radio..t will have greater impact on the listeners”

18. Himanshuon 04 Jun 2010 at 10:01 am

i totally agree with karan over there… point well explained buddy!

19. karmaon 04 Jun 2010 at 11:01 am

I DONT KNOW WHAT U R TALKING ABOUT and don’t know if u r HR fan,

for me all 7 songs in KAJRAARE are too good, better then each each to call one favorite,

KAJRAARE music is one of the best album i heared with RADIO in 2009 and 2010.

all songs are my fav

20. karmaon 04 Jun 2010 at 11:41 am

HR releases music at big 97.7 radio station

HR explains KAJRARE film and music and appeals for our strong, true support at theater!

buy CD,

21. AKon 04 Jun 2010 at 12:59 pm

Read my review Kajraare Album and find out why you not liking this album this album is as greatest as his other album you mentioned. Hope Review will help you.

Ok let me start with telling that is album is very different & has different sound in it. In 1st time you won’t understand not only the music but also the meaning of the song and lyrics., one need to hear more and more to understand the meaning of some songs like “Tujeh Dekh Ke”, “Teriyan Meriyan” have very odd but the same time new, fresh & different lyrics and tune and then obviously sung in usual voice by Himesh that is why whole thing sound so different than what we hearing these days. so much mixing of folk, sufi & Indian classical elements in Music. what else I say just experience this music hearing by your self.

22. AKon 04 Jun 2010 at 1:20 pm

karan: ‘Teriyan Meriyan’ and ‘Sanu Guzara Zamana’ are the best song that I have heard in recent time.(its just my opinion Hope u all agree…these two songs should have been sung by Rahat Fateh Ali khan)Talking about the music of Kajraare……. Critics are Praising the music but they are not liking the singing style of Himeshji(Frankly speaking I do agree with it) bcos he has shown the world his 2nd voice which people liked it in RADIO so people expected the same thing from him and he himself has told many a times that he used to reinvent his style of music in every 2 yrs…then why the same voice of 2005-06…..I do hope Himeshji should Start composing the songs(if not singing) for other banners as well where he is not actor…. bcos he his depriving us from some good composition which he has……and he should also use other singers in his own album bcos this will help him in becoming a complete actor.

Two songs you talking about that Rahat should have been sung but forgetting one thing here is this movie is picturised on Himesh and in his movie only He can sing no other singer Himesh can use on his voice. what is Himesh “USP” of film is he will do movie as Actor,singer & music director so he can’t use other male singer.
    2nd thing Music of Kajraare has composed & recorded before Radio movie. Kajraare was supposed to release before Radio but T-Series production house had some date problem so they just postponed the releasing of Kajraare for some time and mean while Radio was ready so Radio director & producer decide to release Radio before Kajraare so that now Kajraare is releasing as you on 6th Aug 2010 that why the music & singing is in his high pitch voice.

23. sahil khanon 04 Jun 2010 at 2:18 pm

himesh u r the best and ur music iz amazing i m speach less u r the true rockstar

24. sahil khanon 04 Jun 2010 at 2:19 pm

i m listening every tym ur songs u r the best

25. Puruon 04 Jun 2010 at 4:52 pm

i dnt undrstand this thing yaar….we luved HR for his high pitched singing…dats his trademark n his identity…n nw sum fans wnt that 2 chnge…evn sum wnt different singers to sing for HR….many fans hav already explained d reasons such as kajraare was supposed to release b4 radio n hence HR chnged his style in radio…i cmpletely agree with dem….he mite do d same with d music of films hes composing aftr radio..bt i cn only request all d fans to listen these songs n njoy dem…n plz plz plz dnt cmpare with HR’s previous works…music of a film depends a lot on its story…its nt an album where you can mke songs as per your choice…in a film at most 3 or 4 songs get good promotion…so its pointless to hav 10 chartbusters in an album wen dey all wnt b promoted equally….for eg. shaam ho chali hai is a beautiful song…but hardly any non HR fan knws abt it…bcoz it wsnt in d film n hence didnt hav promos…still i feel all seven songs in kajraare r beautiful in their own way….so njoy this stuff…n also wait 4 d music of milenge milenge…

26. Ajiron 04 Jun 2010 at 5:11 pm

Hey Reshammiyans, when i heard these songs for the first time, i did not know what to say for the i could not understand but as i continued listening these songs, they are very unique. Each song have a different style. They are excellent. As i stay in Mauritius, i don’t like pure indian music that much but these are awesome. But one thing, i think HR should reduce the sufi style now though they are very good because he is an actor as well now. An actor must have a huge fan base and many people don’t like his sufi songs, so, they won’t even dare to look at his film. In order to get a huge fan base, he should reduce that style. As for the discussion going on here, HR is releasing only 1 or 2 per year. Me as a only HR songs listener for indian songs, i’ll get only 7 to 10 songs each year which is very difficult to live with but you people are saying that some other singers should sing some of his songs, i totally disagree with you guys but its not done.

27. Arslanon 04 Jun 2010 at 5:19 pm

Kajraare songs r awesome

28. karmaon 04 Jun 2010 at 6:16 pm

TO FEW OF U WHO ARE NOT FOND OF KAJRAARE songs or those of u saying RAHAT fateh SHOULD HAVE SUNG,

u r clueless and u don’t know what u r talking about and this proves u r not a true HR fan,

no one sings , sounds better than HR’s voice and HR won’t let anyone in the world sing for him.

other singer work for HR not that HR work for other singers!

songs sung by HR sells more than anyone else.

KAJRAARE music’s all 7 songs are my favorite songs in 2008, 2009 and 2010 with RADIO and KARZZ songs.

KAJRAARE songs are all very very good and all 7 songs are my favorite!

BTW< have u all bought KAJRAARE ORIGINAL CD yet or bought online at tseries.com or itunes.com?

the answer is no, few of u haven't done it, in fact u downloaded from pirated site.

u didn't support HR.

****

29. nikhilon 04 Jun 2010 at 6:51 pm

great — got 4 wat i was waiting since back

30. gaurav sanghvion 04 Jun 2010 at 7:44 pm

OM SHANKAR: Karan ji, ur right. But I m not agree with u, ki wo do gana rahat fateh alikhan ko gana chahiye tha. Qk hmare himesh bhaiya multi talanted singer h. Unk aawaz me wo do gana jitna hit hoga wo rahat ji k awaz me nhi ho skta. Himesh bhaiya ek bar me jitne gaane release krte hain utne hi rahet ji v release kre or wo 2songs rahet ji se sing krwa kr dekh lo. Jyada himesh bhaiya ka chalega. Aap kya prove krna chahte ho k himesh bhaiya ki singing style ka composition wo 2 song nhi hai? Agr aisa sochte ho to aap sab ki bahut badi bhul hai. Mai aaj yhan open challange krta hu k agr kisi singer me itna dum hai to wo do songs fir se sing krk release kre or hmare bhaiya ki ranking niche krk dikha de to mai samjhunga. Result aisa aayega jaisa RADIO music k sath A.R.REHMAN JI ne BLUE ka song release kiya tha. Agr aap log na jante ho to jaan lo bhaiyo RADIO k music k saamne BLUE ka music puri trah pit gaya tha(mtv, etc, radio mirchi top 10 result k anusar). Isliye dobara ye mat kahna k ye song koi or gata to ye hota to wo hota. Agr hai kisi me itni taquat to aajma kr dekh le apne himesh bhaiya ko. Himesh reshammiya ki awaz me jitne gaane dil ko touch kr jate hain wo kisi or k aawaz me nhi hai. So, KAJRARE ka song suniye or apne gamo or khushiyo ko enjoy kijiye. JAI MATA DI ¤JAI HINDUSTAN¤ LET’S ROCK

hey..no doubt that HR is awesome singer and composer but….high pitch voice itna sweet nahi lagta jitna himeshji low pitch me gaate he….otherwise all songs of himeshji has own unique composition…so taje it easy…hope so next music me himeshji low pitch me gaayenge…thanx….

31. Jemon 04 Jun 2010 at 11:44 pm

@Puru: Very well said, I agree with you completely. Jem :D

32. karanon 05 Jun 2010 at 12:54 am

Hey guys i think u all hav started a debate here over my comment, which I never wanted…..
    Some who agreed with me thanx alot to understand my feelings, and some who disagreed it, I respect your honest feelings towards HR.
    But I should clear some ponts to you all….. that no one has the right to question about myself being a loyal HR fan or not.

NOW
    Agar aap logo yeh lagta hai mere comments se ki Rahat fateh ali khan, HR se “Badiya” Gaate to aap log mujhpe nahi apne aap pe doubt kar rahe hai. kyunki yeh shayad aapke mind main ho….maine to aisa kabhi soocha bi nahi…..

Do you really think any singer can match upto the level of HR?
    its just no…….
    only the song will get popular among non HR fans and they will reach beyond our HR fanbase…..dont you want that……
    who remembers aftr 6 mths ki woh song kisne gaya tha, only thing you remember is kiske upar woh picturize tha, aur uske music director ko award lete hua dekhte ho…….

“i knw ki kajraare ke song were composed way back in 2008” par yeh baat aap kis-kis ko bataoge….non Hr fans nahi samjenge…..main sirf HR ko apne fanbase main nehi restrict karna chahta……

One more thing…. many a times a song movie ke background main bajta hai Like in ‘Tujhe Dekh Ke Armaan Jaage’ so isme HR ka gaana Jaroori Nahi Hoga(he can use other singer as well)…..ab yeh mat samajna ki main is gaane ke liye bhi yeh bol raha hun….

aftr reading this comment…..shayad aap logo ke doubts clear ho gaye honge….mere to kuch the hi nahi.

I jst want HR to B Popular amg all people not just among his fanbase….
    pls post this comment if u really got my feelings….

GOD BLESS U ALL…………thank you

33. karanon 05 Jun 2010 at 1:13 am

sorry for another post but this is to clear doubts of Jem and Puru…….
    kya aap roz ek hi kapde pehnte ho.. yah aap ek hi dish roz kate ho????? nahi na…… u need change likewise HR does changes his style evry 2 yrs….Unko bi pata hai ki log mere ek hi style dekh-dekh kar Boor Ho jayenge isliye wo change karte hai……
    aap jitna unki High pitch voice ko pasand karte hai, utna main bi karta tha kartha hun aur karta rahunga……
    But his low pitch voice is as good as his high pitch voice so he will use it in his nxt projects…i think

Is liye maine apne earlier comment main yeh kaha tha ki…HR “should Start composing the songs(if not singing) for other banners as well where he is not actor…. bcos he his depriving us from some good composition which he has……and he should also use other singers in his own album bcos this will help him in becoming a complete actor”
    then we can hear and see more of him……

sorry for being a little rude but thats the way I am passionate for HR…….and by the way kajraare ke songs will grow on u more & more u listen….I agree whoever believes this….
    JAI MATA DI
    GOD BLESS U ALL….THANX:)

34. Jemon 05 Jun 2010 at 1:40 am

@karan: we are entitled to our views like you are to yours. Please respect that. As I said in this post everyone must respect everyone’s views. Thanks Jem

35. karanon 05 Jun 2010 at 2:22 am

i already told sorry in my comment…………
    but the point is where is my 2nd comment why it is not posted…this was my third post…..
    I cleared all my views and opinion in that comment it should hav been posted……i am really very disappointed not seeing that comment….. u should hav allowed that post….
    it was my opinion u should have now respected that….really disappointed

36. azeon 05 Jun 2010 at 8:21 am

what has happened to everyone yaar????

Some of them are speaking really awkward!!!!

we are hr fans, hr is not our fan!!!!! right?

go back where we came from, we liked hr for what he did, he would not liked to be told by us!!!!!
    we all liked hr when he gave his styled music and singing,
    I call myself as a recent fan of hr i.e. from AKS.
    untill then i havent bought any original cd of himesh as i was not a fan of his.

today i proudly possess karzzzz, radio, Kajraare original cd jewels with me.
    I still regret why was i not his fan before, yes I REGRET!!!

Kajraare is 10 times better than raavan.

it is hr’s voice hence i LOVE it in any case!!!

I dont want fateh ali khan, shafkhat, javed ali to sing for hr.

I just hope not to see any other people talking such stupid crap!

REally sorrry if anyone seems i have hurted anyone in any case.
    I hve stated what i felt

thanks,
    aze

37. ADV.PANKAJon 05 Jun 2010 at 9:46 am

I LIKE THIS SITE BCOZ ALL FANS HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS.BUT ALL LOVES HR & THAT IS D WAY IT SHOULD BE.WE ALL WANT KAJRAARE TO BE A BLOCKBUSTER. FOR THAT I THINK WE FANS ALONE CANT MAKE IT HAPPEN.SO WE MUST MAKE OTHER PEOPLE, FRIENDS ,FAMILY TO WATCH KAJRAARE WITH US. MAKE SURE UR CITY GETS HOUSEFULL TAG ON FILM.
    ABOUT MUSIC:FIRST I ALSO THOUGHT HR SHOULD HAVE HAD DONE THIS ALBUM DIFFERENTLY.BUT FRIENDS WE LOVE HR BCOZ WHAT HE IS,HE CREATES HIS MUSIC IN HIS STYLE.HE ALWAYS DOES BESt THAT WILL SUIT HIS ALBUM,STORY, PLOT & FILM.SO LET HR CREATE MUSIC WE JUST HAVE TO ENJOY HIS GREAT ALBUM.THANK U JAI MATA DI….
    (BTW,IF SOME SONG HAVE BEEN SUNG BY ANY OTHER SINGER THE SONG WOULD HAVE REMAINED THIS GREAT BCOZ OF THE PURE & GREAT COMPOSITION OF HR REMEMBER HR ALWAYS SAID COMPOSITION IS MOST IMPORTANT THEN SINGER)

38. Puruon 05 Jun 2010 at 11:19 am

everyone has different point of views…n i respect that…wether u lyk the songs or not its a different issue…wats more important is dat HR needs a hit badly…n we all hav to support him….so evn if u dnt lyk d songs u shud still post gud comments on othr sites to promote d film….

39. usama Mahesaron 05 Jun 2010 at 1:27 pm

luck se mile the hum lamhon men khile the hum, arzoo men aamaadaa door the jahaan k ghum.

fantastic line,.

40. Kashion 05 Jun 2010 at 1:34 pm

I guess eveyone has its own taste. Music is made on the basis of the films situation. I will give 10 out of 10 because every songs shows that feelings of the character. about himesh singing in high pitch is not an issue as this album was composed long back than radio and it also has sufi element which made it necessary. Yaar himesh has kept indian music alive atleast respect it. No one like dal if they have an opition with pizza. However himesh made this household dal as tasty as he could. I am sure those who love pizza will get addicted to this dal once they will taste it.

41. Yashon 05 Jun 2010 at 1:51 pm

HR is the BEST but for the level compared to AR he must use other singers too..

short n simple advise by a huge fan :)

His voice is unique,style is unique & music is unique.

But he also must give a chance to others so tht it’ll be a SUPER HIT

42. karmaon 05 Jun 2010 at 7:10 pm

aze: what has happened to everyone yaar????Some of them are speaking really awkward!!!!
    other singers should sing for himeshji, low bass voice was good, kajraare is dissapointing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!we are hr fans, hr is not our fan!!!!! right?
    we all liked hr when he gave his styled music and singing,
    I call myself as a recent fan of hr i.e. from AKS.
    but after listening to aks album and movie songs i fell in love with hr’s personality, music, singing, and everything about him.today i proudly possess karzzzz, radio, Kajraare original cd jewels with me.
    I still regret why was i not his fan before, yes I REGRET!!!but now, i tag myself as a die hard fanB-), I listen 24X7 hr songs, visit this site 10-20 times a day for updates, and I accept whatever hr gives me in form of music.Kajraare is the most wnderfull album i have heared in my life. I am a die hard rahman fan as well but i say Kajraare music overtaked raavans’ music easily.
    Kajraare is 10 times better than raavan.I give kajraare thums up!!!! Songs are stupendous……………… Hr’s voice is good in any scale whether it is low bass or high pitched or ultra pitched,
    it is hr’s voice hence i LOVE it in any case!!!I dont want fateh ali khan, shafkhat, javed ali to sing for hr.
    To hear other singers we all have other albums to listen, it is not necessary to have those crap singers alogether in hr album(which comes once in a year!!!).I just hope not to see any other people talking such stupid crap!and for all others real fans of himeshji, guyzzz just enjoy the music of kajraare and spend these Kajraare days with a smile. Ignore all others!!!!REally sorrry if anyone seems i have hurted anyone in any case.
    I hve stated what i feltthanks,
    aze

i couldn’t agree with u more!

HR’s voice is best and no one sings for HR.

the answer is NO. u didn’t buy KAJRAARE music legally!

I hope u do the right thing, buy KAJRAARE music legally and support HR.

I WILL BE CALLING OUT UR NAMES ON FACEBOOK PAGE if not here!

i know fewof u, who has never in life purchased HR MUSIC LEGALLY or purchased KAJRAARE MUSIC legally yet!

43. OM SHANKARon 05 Jun 2010 at 8:11 pm

Karan bhai, jem & sunny ji or mere sare dosto plz bura mat manna mai ek bat puchna chahta hu k aap savi bolte hain saare gaane mindblowing hain. Thik hai. Mai v manta hu saare gaane achchhe hain or HIMESH bhaiya ka high pich se jyada low pich dil ko realy touch kr jata hai. Aap log hi btao hm kab ye bat bolte hain ki ye gaana is singer ko nhi blki kisi or ko sing krna chahiye tha? Hum tab ye bat sochte hain jab song me kuch kami mehsus hoti hai. Agr wo 2 song mindblowing hai to aap q aisa soch rhe ho k ye RAHET ji ko gana chahiye tha. Agr kuch kmi hai to simple hai k song mindblowing nhi hai. Par hmsab bol rhe hain k mindblowing hai. Pehle aaplog ye faisla kr lo usk baad is baat pe coment krenge.!!!!!! Or han, karan bhai, hm sab yhan dost hain or HR bhaiya k fan hain. To plz dosti me NO SORRY or NO THANKS. Waise, himesh bhaiya jante hain k kab kon sa gana kise dena hai. RADIO me kailash kher or namaste london, kajraare me v other singer ko mauka mila hai. To plz betuke baato ko ignore krk ye wish kijiye ki KAJRAARE ko ek biggest block baster bna de. Or ye sab hum log milkr krenge bhai. Ab plz ladai jhagda band krk enjoy kijiye KAJRAARE k song ko aane wale movie ko. Himesh bhaiya k lye RABBA AISA LUCK BARSAYE k mere result k trah unka v film amazing score kr de. JAI MATA DI ¤JAI HINDUSTAN¤ LET’S ROCK or haan dosto JAI HIMESH BHAIYA ki jai ho.

44. Ajayon 05 Jun 2010 at 8:49 pm

All songs r awesome, mindblowing, great.. Hats off to HIMESH sir for such a wonderful composition n singing.. Songs i liked most kajra kajra kajraare, Rabba luck barsa, Teriyan meriyan, Tujhe dekh ke arman jaage & Woh lamha phir se jeena hai.. In the song Rabba luck barsa the starting dialoge n the “o o o o o o o o o o o” by HIMESH sir is mind blowing.. Very soon Kajraare songs going to top the charts.. Jem sir u r really doing a wonderful job hats off to u too.. N tell me 1 thing have u ever met HIMESH sir..?? I hope aap jarur mile hoge HIMESH sir se.. Kya HIMESH sir ye site visit karte hai aapko to pata hoga.. N hope u will reply me soon.. I request to all fans of HIMESH sir just pray to god for the success off music n movie. Jai Mata Di.. Let’s Rockkkk.

45. Jemon 05 Jun 2010 at 8:59 pm

@karma: I agree with you & aze. I bought my original CD of Kajraare today itself & I request everyone to do the same! It is being loaded into my itunes as we speak :D Jem

46. Reedwanon 05 Jun 2010 at 9:01 pm

Any one knws when the music of milenge milenge will release??

Thnx in adv

47. Jemon 05 Jun 2010 at 9:08 pm

@Reedwan: Music for Milenge Milenge will release on 5th June e.g. today! Jem :D

48. M.Son 05 Jun 2010 at 9:51 pm

karma: i couldn’t agree with u more!u nailed it. KAJRAARE’s all 7 songs are one of the best music and songs i have heared in my life!veyr few of those who say nonsense stuffs about HR like other singers should sing for HR or disappointing are those same ones who are not true HR fan and who are not able to appreciate and understand , superb music, true quality music!HR’s voice is best and no one sings for HR.to those , have u bought KAJRAARE CD YET? or bought online at tseries.com or itunes.com?the answer is NO. u didn’t buy KAJRAARE music legally!I hope u do the right thing, buy KAJRAARE music legally and support HR.I WILL BE CALLING OUT UR NAMES ON FACEBOOK PAGE if not here!i know fewof u, who has never in life purchased HR MUSIC LEGALLY or purchased KAJRAAREMUSIC legally yet!

well said bro

FIRST OF ALL HR FAN SHOULD BUY THE ORIGINAL CD

THEN HE SHOULD GIVE THE REVIEW OF THE MUSIC

BUY ORIGINAL MUSIC CDs or DOWNLOAD FROM T-SERIES.COM

49. Arslanon 05 Jun 2010 at 9:52 pm

Come on buddies…. I think Himesh Reshammiya is only the best singer in music industry and he does not need any one else to sing his own compositions…. Sirf Himesh g sab pe bhari hain…. baki sb to bs nam k singers hain lekin jis ko asal singer bolne chahiye woh hain apne boss one and only “HIMESH RESHAMMIYA”
    Love you Himesh…. :*

50. azeon 05 Jun 2010 at 10:33 pm

@ Karma – Has anyone issued you any registration or is it u r Birth right to declare who is a Himesh fan and who is not a real one?????!!!

u r misusing u r right to speak seriously. who r u to tell me if i am a fan of hr or not????? ur reply was 100% rude and below myy expectations.

If i was not a hr fan i would not bunk my school to watch AKS first day first show,

If i was not hr fan then why did i bunk my college and watched karzzzz on first day first show

If i was not a real himesh fan then why did i go to multiplex to watch radio.

If i was not a fan of hr then why did i buy the orinals of music cds, when i know my pocket money is just 200 ruppes for a month????

i havent bought my requerd books but bught cd of 160 rupees,
    my mom my dad scolded me but i took as a granted because i LOVE hr and can do anything for it.

if even my pocket money was not 200, i would have earned in my age of 17 at a local hotel as a cleaner when i know that iam a Indian airforce technical engineering student!!

why do u hurt??? leave me alone!!!! i say what i felt. and i have not said anything wrong(hope jem helpes me here)

Atlast i say sorry for being rude. i dont know u, but still i feel it is my mannerism as an younger to msay, i must ask for an apology for being rude.
    I am soory:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

and Karmaji one last question what was the wrong thing i said(plz answer only after reading my post for which u have replied)????

hope this comment does not get deleted, this will be my last response to karma.

thanks,
    aze (a fan of himeshji truly at heart)

51. karanon 06 Jun 2010 at 12:29 am

KAJRAARE ROCKSSSSSSSS……….
    Guys shayad tumne mera 2nd comment pada nahi……….
    songs to mindblasting hai…….mujhe agar HR ke gaane pasand nahi aate to main yahan is site pe kabhi sochta bi nahi hane ka… lekin yeh sirf HR fanbase ke manne se nahiiiii hogaaaa……..
    jo HR fan nahi hai wo to usse accha kabhi nahi bolenge….
    agar wo song koi doosra sing kare to unko bi achha lagega aur hum bi Happy ho jayenge ki log HR ka music sun rahe hai…..AUR KHARID RAHE HAI….AUR SHAYAD MOVIE DEKHNE BI JAAYE…
    jaise Namestey London Ke samey hua tha… kya Khusi mili thi songs sun ke……mOVIE WAS BLOCKBUSTER IN ALL RESPECT
    kuch samjey mere dosto aur……
    AB IS BAAT KO KHATAM KARO……. aur HR ke agli album ka Intezaar Khatam Hone wala hai….ab hum Duniya ko dikha denge ki Hr kya kar sakte hai…..
    bolo kya bolte tum sab……….
    main kabhi HR ki galti nahi nikalta……sirf room for improvement Dekhta hun….jisse unhe Jaada se jaada log pasand kare….

last ek Most important baat Yaaron HUM is site ko support karte hain isliye kyunki yeh site HR ko promote karti hai……isliye never use abusive words agaist any singer or music director IN UR COMMENTS…KYUNKI isse HR ka Naam kharab hoga ……
    (GIVE RESPECT AND TAKE RESPECT) THATS WHAT I BELIEVE……..
    GOD BLESS AND JAI MATA DI ………….THNX JEM FOR POSTING ALL MY COMMENTS….ANYTHING WRONG WICH U THINK I SAID…..I AM SORRY FOR IT…..

52. karanon 06 Jun 2010 at 12:36 am

I NEVER TOLD MY FAV SONGS OF KAJRAARE….
    1. RABBA LUCK BARSA
    2.KAJRA KAJRA KAJRAARE
    3.TEHRIYA MEHRIYAN
    4.SANU GUJRA ZAMANA
    5.AAFREEN
    6.WOH LAMHA PHIR SE JINA HAI
    7.TUJHE DEKH KE ARMAAN
    8.KAJRAARE (PARTY MIX)
    9.SANU GUZRA ZAMANA(REMIX)
    10.RABBA LUCK BARSA (PARTY MIX)
    11.WOH LAMHA PHIR SE JINA HAI(REMIX)
    BY THE WAY DJ LLOYDD HAS DONE A FANTASTIC JOB ALSO.(GIV HIM HIS CREDIT)

53. Yash 47on 06 Jun 2010 at 8:58 am

“Chhodo kal ki baatein, Kal ki baat purani…”

Kajraare was HIT now its time for Milenge Milenge

It’ll have everything what most of us are looking for

Raahat,alka,HImesh, etc…all are here :)

Jai Mata Di Pvt Ltd
    ROck Nagar, Jai HIndustaan
    000047

54. deepson 06 Jun 2010 at 10:36 am

i am going to say it straight….i havent bought kajrare cd because i have my exams next week…if i get that cd i will definately fail in my exams…i am listening to songs online…i will buy the cd exactly on june 25….

55. AKon 06 Jun 2010 at 11:33 am

100% true… totally agree with you hope other also believe in what u said. and Raavan music already going down day by day & one more thing after releasing “Milenge Milenge” music., the two albums “Kajraare” & “Milenge Milenge” will rule on Top…!!! <:-P

we all liked hr when he gave his styled music and singing,
    I call myself as a recent fan of hr i.e. from AKS.
    I hve stated what i feltthanks,
    aze

56. Ruhulon 06 Jun 2010 at 3:25 pm

This KAJRAREE album reminds me of 2005-6 era when aks was released and when i first became a fan. Songs hit directly in the heart. The classical songs are mindblowing along with other songs.*** Ruhul, you can buy the songs online via Itunes.com or TSeries.com – hope you are able to buy the CD! Jem***
    HR RULES!

57. Pranayon 06 Jun 2010 at 3:36 pm

58. Pranayon 06 Jun 2010 at 3:37 pm

Milenge Milenge music releasing on 8th june not 5th June.

59. Manoj PareeKon 06 Jun 2010 at 3:45 pm

Kajraare is one the best music I have heard after years .

Aafreen —” jabse tose aakhyeenya laadiyan hein meri jaan pe ban aayi hein ”

He has poured his heart out in this movie .

May bhagwan give him more success – aafreen … aafreen

karan: Kajraare is one the best music I have heard after years .
    Aafreen —” jabse tose aakhyeenya laadiyan hein meri jaan pe ban aayi hein ”
    He has poured his heart out in this movie .
    May bhahwan give him more success – aafreen

60. Jemon 06 Jun 2010 at 5:47 pm

@Pranay: No problem. Where did you hear the date 8th June? Thanks for letting us all know :D Jem

61. tjon 06 Jun 2010 at 5:55 pm

ya..

Milenge Milenge music is releasing on 8th of June as advertised on tv

62. Jemon 06 Jun 2010 at 6:08 pm

@deeps: Best of luck for your exams! Don’t worry, Exams are very important and you can look forward to them ending as you will be able to listen and enjoy all the songs of Kajraare without any tension :D Jem

63. Jemon 06 Jun 2010 at 6:11 pm

@aze: Yaar please no one is judging anyone here – we are all HR fans and that is what brings us together! Thanks, Jem :D

64. Jemon 06 Jun 2010 at 6:12 pm

@tj: thanks for confirming! :D

65. ankiton 06 Jun 2010 at 6:42 pm

Kajraare will become a super hit!!!!!!!!!! i m sure…………

66. karmaon 06 Jun 2010 at 6:50 pm

there is no other music director who is more talented than HR!

there is no other singer whose voice is more unique, versatile and power as that of rockstar Himesh Reshammiya!

I think I don’t have to explain why HR is best composer of bollywood and why HR is better singer than any bollywood singer!

don’t tell us RAHMAN is better than HR cos HR has proved to the world he is best, not by his mouth but by his work in music!

there is absolutely no comparison to music of HR’S RADIO and KAJRAARE and nonsense albums like BLUE and RAAVAN!

other composer gives one good sing in whole album, HR gives all hit songs in whole album!

that is the difference and reason why HR is unbeatable!!!

67. Puruon 06 Jun 2010 at 7:02 pm

finally got d original cd…
    @ all:- plz buy d orginal cd or dwnld legally from tseries.com as soon as possible….

68. Ajiron 06 Jun 2010 at 8:48 pm

Hey Reshammiyans, what has happened to all of you? You all are judging one’s loyalty of being a HR fan!. One thing all must understand, a fan is a fan, no matter what he can’t do are do. Telling everyone frankly, if you are challenging anyone, first challenge yourself for your loyalty for HR. If you don’t like HR songs, don’t dare to come to this site.

69. deepson 06 Jun 2010 at 8:59 pm

@jem:thanks jem….there are some fans here who always do moral policing about being HR fans..once or twice its ok…but repeatedly…this is crazy!!!!!!!!!

70. azeon 06 Jun 2010 at 10:14 pm

Pranay: I am apolizing to all HR fans for saying that Kazraare Music Disspoint me. But i starting liking it after listening again and Again.. Sanu Gujara Zamana is the Best song.. Sorry..

i am happy for u bro!!

gud luck!!!!

indeed kajraare songs are rocking!

71. azeon 06 Jun 2010 at 10:18 pm

Jem: @aze: Yaar please no one is judging anyone here – we are all HR fans and that is what brings us together! Thanks, Jem

thanks sis for whatever u have done……
    I am indeed satisfied with the treatment i recieve here from u.
    Thank u for making me feel satisfied.

I understand the situation now!

Thanks,
    Aze

72. azeon 06 Jun 2010 at 10:24 pm

@AK – Thanks bro and i too wish Kajraare and milenge milenge rock the music scene in cming days………..

73. karanon 07 Jun 2010 at 12:10 am

guys I just saw the trailor of MILENGE MILENGE WHERE IT WAS WRITTEN THAT “MUSIC IN STORES NOW” I THINK JEM U R CORRECT….MUSIC RELEASE WAS ON 5TH…..

74. usama Mahesaron 07 Jun 2010 at 1:17 am

hey guysss please listen hR songs on BH.

enjoy this

75. M.Son 07 Jun 2010 at 2:03 am

HI EVERYONE

KAJRAARE IS ROCKING THE NATION

BUT ONE THING WHICH IS DISTURBING ME IS THAT “WHY HR IS NOT PROMOTING THE MOVIE OR SONGS HIMSELF”

MEANS “WHY HE IS NOT PROMOTING IT ON A HIGHER LEVEL

AS THIS TIME HE CAN PROMOTE IT ON IIFA IT WAS A GREAT OPPURTUNITY OVER THERE AS WE KNOW THIS TIME THERE WERE NO BACCHAN NOR SHAHRUKH GANG WAS THERE ”

*********MOST IMPORTANT**********

THERE IS NO PROMOTION ON “ETC”***********

********WHY DONT HE JUST CAME AS A GUEST IN A SHOW LIKE INDIAN IDOL “TO PROMOTE KAJRARE”(AS CURRENTLY INDIAN IDOL IS ON HIGH TRP)

AS ALL THE POINTS WHICH I HAD MENTION OVER HERE AS JUST BCAUSE I LOVE HR N I M A TRUE FAN N I REALLY WANT HIM TO RULE ONCE AGAIN

YAAR I THINK AAP SAB EK BAAT SE TO SAHMAT HOGE KI

***PURE DESH MEIN SIRF KUCH HI LOG AISE HAI JO YEH KEH SAKE KI MAIN HIMESH RESHAMMIYA KI MOVIE DEKHNE JAAONGA OR HE IS MY FAVOURITE ACTOR***

POINT TO BE NOTED

MAINE SIRF YEH KHA KI KUCH HI LOG HAI JO SABKE SAMNE OR AAPAS MEIN DISCUSSION KRTE HUA KHE KI HR IS MY FAVOURITE ACTOR

(IF I HURT ANYONE THEN I M SORRY )

SO I WANT HIMESH JI TO COME FORWARD AND PROMOTE HIS MOVIE WELL

N

DONOT DISSAPPEAR FROM THE TV SCREEN

WE ALL R WITH U

AND WE WILL ALSO PROMOTE THE MOVIE FROM OUR SIDEs ALSO

JAI MATA DI

LETS ROCK

76. Reedwanon 07 Jun 2010 at 12:02 pm

hey wat is the real meaning of the word Kajraare?? n Aap Ka Surroor in English??

77. nirjaon 07 Jun 2010 at 2:03 pm

music n movie will b a history!!!!!!!!! JAI MAT DI JAI HINDUSTAN!!!!!!!!!=D> :x

78. nirja kulkarnion 07 Jun 2010 at 2:05 pm

music n movie will b a history!!!!!!!!! JAI MAT DI JAI HINDUSTAN!!!!!!!!!=D> :x waiting for 6th august eagerly!

79. usama Mahesaron 07 Jun 2010 at 2:13 pm

jem please tell me that is it composed by himesh. please con firm it. thanks

80. roktimon 07 Jun 2010 at 2:58 pm

Why has the music cd of kajraare not reached my city?
    I am feeling sad i have not been able to buy the cd bcoz of the damn stores.
    I dont know how to buy the cd online ..
    I am a worthless fan sorry himeshji luv u
    I need help how to buy the cd oline HAAAAALP

81. asifon 07 Jun 2010 at 5:19 pm

woh lamha phir se jeena hai..woh lamha phir se jeena hai..luck se mile the hum..lamho mein khile the hum..aarzoo e aamadaa..door the jahan ke ghum.
    ye song kajraare film ka superhit song hai aur best song bhi yehi hai

82. asifon 07 Jun 2010 at 5:24 pm

mujhe bhi woh lamha phir se jeena hai..jo himeshji ne 2005 se 2007 mein rock kiya tha

83. azeon 07 Jun 2010 at 5:27 pm

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kajraare music magic has come over everywhere………..

Kajraare “remixes” has entered charts!!! with 3 songs altogether!!

on 8th position it is –

Film: Kajraare
    PB Music Rating: 7.5 out of 10
    Public Rating (by 67 listeners): 8.29
    Music: Himesh Reshammiya
    Lyrics: Sameer
    Audio On: T-Series

As for originals they are <:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P

on 5 position –

Kajra Kajra Kajraare Singers: Himesh Reshammiya, Sunidhi Chauhan Best time to listen: Anytime
    Film: Kajraare
    PB Music Rating: 7.5 out of 10
    Public Rating (by 67 listeners): 8.29
    Music: Himesh Reshammiya
    Lyrics: Sameer
    Audio On: T-Series

On 2nd position –
    Rabba Luck Barsa Singers: Himesh Reshammiya Best time to listen: Anytime
    Film: Kajraare
    PB Music Rating: 7.5 out of 10
    Public Rating (by 67 listeners): 8.29
    Music: Himesh Reshammiya
    Lyrics: Sameer
    Audio On: T-Series

all of u r required to rate the music of kajraare 10/10 and make kajraare songs on numero uno position!!!

here's the link to vote for – http://www.planetbollywood.com/displayReview.php?id=m060410065707

this is just the beginning!!!

Source – Planet bollywood

84. Jemon 07 Jun 2010 at 6:08 pm

@rotkim: You can buy the CD online via TSeries.com or ITunes.com :D

85. Jemon 07 Jun 2010 at 6:09 pm

@aze: you are very welcome Bro. :D Jem

86. Jemon 07 Jun 2010 at 6:09 pm

@deeps: As I said to aze, no one is being judged here. We are all HR fans & that is what matters ;) Hope your revision is going well for exams! Jem :D

87. karmaon 07 Jun 2010 at 7:28 pm

M.S: HIEVERYONEKAJRAARE ISROCKINGTHENATIONBUTONETHINGWHICHISDISTURBING ME ISTHAT “WHY HRISNOTPROMOTINGTHEMOVIEORSONGSHIMSELF”MEANS“WHYHE ISNOTPROMOTING ITONAHIGHERLEVELAS THISTIMEHECANPROMOTEITONIIFA ITWASAGREATOPPURTUNITY OVERTHEREASWEKNOWTHISTIMETHEREWERE NOBACCHAN NORSHAHRUKHGANG WASTHERE”*********MOSTIMPORTANT**********THEREISNOPROMOTION ON “ETC”*******************WHYDONTHEJUST CAMEASAGUESTINA SHOW LIKEINDIANIDOL“TO PROMOTE KAJRARE”(ASCURRENTLY INDIANIDOLISON HIGHTRP)AS ALL THEPOINTS WHICHIHADMENTIONOVER HEREAS JUSTBCAUSE I LOVE HR N IMATRUEFAN N IREALLY WANTHIM TORULEONCEAGAINYAAR I THINK AAPSAB EKBAATSETO SAHMAT HOGEKI***PURE DESHMEINSIRF KUCHHI LOGAISE HAIJOYEH KEHSAKE KI MAIN HIMESHRESHAMMIYAKI MOVIEDEKHNE JAAONGA OR HEISMYFAVOURITEACTOR***POINTTOBENOTEDMAINESIRFYEHKHAKIKUCHHILOGHAIJOSABKESAMNEORAAPASMEINDISCUSSION KRTEHUA KHE KI HRISMYFAVOURITE ACTOR(IFIHURTANYONETHENIMSORRY)SO I WANT HIMESHJI TOCOMEFORWARD ANDPROMOTE HISMOVIE WELLN
    DONOTDISSAPPEAR FROMTHETVSCREEN
    WEALLRWITH UANDWEWILLALSO PROMOTETHEMOVIEFROM OURSIDEs ALSO JAIMATADILETSROCK

hey, there is 2 months left for KAJRAARE so HR has more then plenty of days to promote KAJRAARE.

u r talking as if KAJRAARE is releasing tomorrow and HR never promoted the film.

HR will promote the film in coming days and weeks.

don’t things happen right away bro, things happen accordingly!

88. karmaon 07 Jun 2010 at 7:34 pm

aze, i never told u u r not HR fan, NO!

IN FACT I AM GLAD THAT U R DOING THE RIGHT THING!

U R A HRFAN, if you enjoy HR’s music, shows, concerts and movies by buying original cds or downloading legally by paying and watching his film at theater!

U R NOT A HR FAN, IN FACT U R A FAKE FAN, if u enjoy HR’s super hit music by not buying oriignal cd or downloading legally and enjoy his music and movies at piracy sites!

U R ALSO A FAKE FAN< if u critisize HR or his work in music or movies.

89. deepson 07 Jun 2010 at 8:56 pm

@jem:revision??…ya…going smoothly…cant wait to finish the exams and listen to songs all day…..

90. Jemon 07 Jun 2010 at 11:56 pm

@Usama: Himeshji only composed 1 song for Humko Deewana Kar Gaye & that was “Tum Saanson Mein” – this song is not Himeshji’s composition. Jem

91. azeon 08 Jun 2010 at 10:30 am

karma: aze, i never told u u r not HR fan, NO!IN FACT I AM GLAD THAT U R DOING THE RIGHT THING!if anyone wants to know the definition of HR fan, there here it is for everyone!U R A HRFAN, if you enjoy HR’s music, shows, concerts and movies bybuying original cds or downloading legally by paying and watching his film at theater!U R NOT A HR FAN, IN FACT U R A FAKE FAN, if u enjoy HR’s super hit music by not buying oriignal cd or downloadinglegally and enjoy his music and movies at piracy sites!U R ALSO A FAKE FAN< if u critisize HR or his work in music or movies.

Now i understand bro!

Thanks!!

let the past go and lets say what “Yash 47” said –

“Chhodo kal ki baatein, Kal ki baat purani…”

all i know and all we knw, is we all r hr fans and this is what brings us all together.

I am happy that all the things have reconciled.

Good luck and enjoy the blissful kajraare songs!!

Thanks,
    aze

92. Vishal Guptaon 10 Jun 2010 at 12:19 pm

JAI MATA DI
    LET’S ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK

93. BHARATon 16 Jun 2010 at 7:56 am

Jem: @rotkim: You can buy the CD online via TSeries.com or ITunes.com

Vishal Gupta: Himesh sir Just leave all these things we all are with u always we loves u so dont take tension , sir ALL THE BESTJAI MATA DILET’S ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK

94. sankuon 18 Jun 2010 at 11:30 am

hi reshammiyas………………..
    kajraare is fantastic album………….

kajraare >>> remix rocking hai !!!!!!!!!!!
    aafreen >> goooood……….. excellent composition……….. bt me 2 agree wid karan..

tujhe dekhke >>> awesome……………….. best song of the album…

rabba luck >>>>>>>>>>>>>> song of the year. :)

sanu guzara >> ????………… nt gud :(

wo lamha >>>> remix accha hai :)

teriya meriya >>>>>>>>> am. am….am…… accha laga :)

95. Mihiron 26 Jun 2010 at 11:37 am

Very true dude… !!!! hIMESHJI IS THE BEST, N HE DOESN’T NEED ANY1 ELSE TO SING IN HIS MOVIES N ALBUMS… NEVER MIND IN WHICH TONE HE SINGS, NO ONE HAS THE GUTS TO BE BETTER THAN HIM… HE’S JUST THE BEST!!!!!!!!