Jul 23 2010

Kajraare will release at Eid!

Published by at 3:43 pm under Kajraare

Himesh Reshammiya celebrates his birthday today and he has got a unique gift from his producers. His film Kajraare that was scheduled for release on August 6, has now been pushed to Eid.

Ramzan starts from August 10. The film has a strong Muslim theme and the producers feel that the collections could suffer if released in the Ramzan month.

Our source said, “The producers felt that Eid was the right time for the film to release. But on the flip side, the release of the film will clash with that of the eagerly awaited Dabbang.”

When contacted, Himesh said, “I think if Kajraare is pushed from 6th August to a later date then it will be a blessing in disguise because Ramzan starts from 10th August and Kajraare has a very strong theme for the Muslim audience.

Whether the film is being pushed or not is entirely the producer Bhushan Kumar’s call.”

Article Credits: TimesofIndia.com

Note: This news has been posted to inform all fans of the date change regarding Himeshji’s film “Kajraare”. This decision has been made by the producers of the film: TSeries and in no way reflects the choice of Himeshji or the Director of the film.

17 Responses to “Kajraare will release at Eid!”

1. omaron 23 Jul 2010 at 4:34 pm

jo kuch bhi hota hai ache ke liye hota hai….
    anyhow kajraare will stand to loose….I will watch anyhow, not 1 or 2 times but many a times i will watch it, but for a film to be hit it must be watched by all… Hence, i doubt if this could be a hit.

2. Ajiron 23 Jul 2010 at 4:35 pm

Thats what i was thinking about!. If the movie releases before or during Ramadhan, i, myself, won’t be able to watch his movie but if it releases on the day or a few days after Eid, am sure that i will watch it first day!. Hope it is delayed!.

3. Pranayon 23 Jul 2010 at 5:43 pm

I thnk Hr taking big risks. Releasing kajrare with dabang. I saw promo of Dabang. I thnk its inspired by Wanted. Only for sallu fans. I thnk hr shud go with Sole Release..

4. Uzzzz Reshammiyaon 23 Jul 2010 at 6:09 pm

Yar i planned to visit KARACHI just to watch kajraare… I had already booked my seat but all in vain…. EID will b a gud time to release but DABAANG release will damage big time kajraare’s business….
    And it will not strange that we will see another date change news

5. roktimon 23 Jul 2010 at 7:03 pm

Yes i feel the film should be released only aft good promotion and at an auspicous time like eid

6. Yaju Aryaon 23 Jul 2010 at 7:07 pm

Amazingly, Himeshji is still very positive. An actress who worked with him once said that he was the most positive person she had met; his attitude towards this situation depicts that very well.

Alright then, we’ll wait one month more for Himeshji.

7. K U M A Ron 24 Jul 2010 at 2:28 am

This ll be disastrous for Kajraare.

As m sure that DABANG is a huge huge movie as salman is there, as wanted was a superhit movie so ppl will watch this as dabang reflects Wanted.

T-series had made a wrong decision at the time of Radio as it was released with the blockbuster Paa.

The same thing is happened with Kajraare.

I m so sad abt this decision. Kajraare se bahut umeedein thi bt dabang ke aane se woh b tut jaayengi :(

8. ADV.PANKAJon 24 Jul 2010 at 9:49 am

BY HEART i will always be with HR & my heart says it will be positive for HR.but, marketing & businesswise i cant think why producers opted to clash with salman khans Debangg.clash always divides public.we saw what it did when paa & radio clash.BUT WE SHOULD BE POSITIVE this decision has increased our responsibility.now we must take as many people as we can to watch kajraare.PLEASE DO MOUTH PUBLICITY FOR KAJRAARE.bcoz its the best way of publisity that works for films.

9. gaurav sanghvion 24 Jul 2010 at 10:11 am

YAAR….I THING FILM SHOULD NOT CLASH WITH DABANG…..

10. babaon 24 Jul 2010 at 7:40 pm

wrong decision by tseries…..dabangg vs kajraare we all know what mass audience will prefer to watch…..bhushan has gone crazy…..

11. Jemon 24 Jul 2010 at 11:58 pm

@baba: please be patient when waiting for your comment to appear; we aren’t online all the time! Thanks, Jem

12. DKon 25 Jul 2010 at 10:53 am

-DK-
    Himeshji, me bhi gujrat se hu. Mene to R world , A’bad me kajraare dekhne ka plan fix kiya tha. Lekin ye to…
    koi baat nahi, eid me dekh lenge, aap ke liye to me aakha jindgi intzaar karega.
    ‘Everything will be wel’

13. Yadwinder singhon 25 Jul 2010 at 3:53 pm

I am feeling so bad.if Kajraare would have released on 6th aug thay would be having 2weeks to make money,as aisha n next week release peeplilive is more a multiplex film.
    But now if it will release with DABANGG masses will went crazy and they will prefer watching dabangg over kajraare, moreover we are family is also releasing on the same date.big big trouble for KAJRAARE. I am feeling very sad.
    I think film should be pre-poned.

14. Rahul joshion 26 Jul 2010 at 10:16 pm

I am big fan of ‘HR’.I always positive about himesh.if kajraare release with dabang i see kajraare first.hey,jem i not see radio movie yet.its dvd not available in market.i am very sad from movies channel not show the karzz & radio on t.v.

15. Jemon 26 Jul 2010 at 11:44 pm

@Rahul: Zee Cinema/TV have shown Karzzzz many times on TV. I am sure Radio will be shown soon :D Jem

16. stution 01 Aug 2010 at 10:27 pm

i m waiting for kajrare gujju bhai.i luv to watch u in kajrare

17. himuon 03 Aug 2010 at 12:36 am

I am biggest fan of ‘HR’ I Think Kajraare will release at Eid Is A Good Time. All Muslim Enjoying.HR.Your Ida Is Very Good.I Sure Kajraare Is Supper Supper HIT…..