Feb 19 2011

Weekly Update from Himeshji’s World!

Published by at 5:52 pm under Weekly HR Update

Hello Reshammiyans :o)

I hope you all had a great week! We are back once again with our weekly updates!

First up, the ever-green Madhuri Dixit remembers her son: “My elder son Arin used to love singing Himesh Reshammiya’s songs when he was only two. And yes, they love watching my films too.” Article Credits: Daily News & Analysis It must be noted that when Madhuri came on Koffee with Karan, she also mentioned that they love listening to Himeshji’s “Jhalak Dikhalaja” and other songs as well ;o)

It was a short and sweet update but that is all we have for this week! Wishing all Reshammiyans a great weekend and another fantastic week ahead! :o)

Jai Mata Di Let’s Rock!
Jem :o)

15 Responses to “Weekly Update from Himeshji’s World!”

1. Yajuon 19 Feb 2011 at 6:06 pm

Madhuri Dixit ji rocks! :D

2. azeon 19 Feb 2011 at 10:40 pm

How cute!
    and well, ‘Jhalak Dikhlaja’ is one of the few songs which come once in a while.
    Hope, At Da Edge brings back that ‘while’ :-)
    This waiting phase is almost as same as we did for Aap Kaa Surroor!
    Totally WilD!

3. pawanon 20 Feb 2011 at 12:31 am

hi himesh rock

4. Vinayon 20 Feb 2011 at 9:42 am

The whole world is fan of himeshji.

5. Mayankaon 22 Feb 2011 at 2:00 am

thanks for the update, Jem :)
    Hope At Da Edge and all his upcoming projects come out soon!

***@Mayanka: check your twitter :o) Thanks, Jem***

6. deepson 25 Feb 2011 at 10:16 am

@all:i know all of us are waiting for HRs ‘at da edge’ and a lot of music content that is going to come out of ‘HR musik limited’…most of us are waiting as to when the site ‘HR musik limited’ will become active so that we can move closer to HR and his community..but my friends this is a humble request from me..please dont forget this site ‘himesh reshammiya.com’..this is our roots..this is where it all began..this is where we became faceless friends..so..i hope jem will continue to update us in the future irrespective of HR musik limited’…everyone please promise “we will be assosiated and be a part of this site as much as we will be for ‘HR musik limited'”..although this topic is irrelevant now…i thought this would be the right time i convey my feelings
    @jem:please dont take my thoughts in a negative way

7. Jemon 25 Feb 2011 at 12:03 pm

@deeps: It is so very sweet of you to say this! Thank YOU for being one of our most loyal and regular followers since the beginning! I am not going anywhere; will continue to update this blog forever! So don’t worry! Just as you all have supported us, please also support HR Musik Ltd: it is also a part of Himeshji just like us ;o) Deeps, once again, thank you so much! Keep supporting us :o) God Bless, Jem

8. Yajuon 25 Feb 2011 at 12:48 pm

@Deep – This is the best comment I’ve ever read on this site….

Viva la Deep!

9. azeon 25 Feb 2011 at 8:23 pm

@deeps – Well, bro pointed out right. Though it seems irrelevant today as u said, this will be matter of absolute relevancy in days to come.

I think it is more or less a resolution for all of us. Wherein the whole fan world is waiting for the lime time, it was a provoking thought at ‘home’.

As of me, I can never ever forget this site, for me the environment which is withheld here is a bench mark.

And I know and have 100% faith that, Jem di will keep up this site, for all of us; no matter 2012!

10. Jemon 26 Feb 2011 at 1:06 am

@aze: a simple Thank you really is not enough for your wonderful message Bro! We are truly blessed to have support from you all! Please keep supporting us like this always! God Bless! Jem Di :o)

11. deepson 28 Feb 2011 at 7:53 am

@all:thank you all..

12. deepson 01 Mar 2011 at 2:14 pm

gear up guys…..first look of ‘ishq unplugged’ is also expected this month provided the film releases in may as said by the producers..considering the time of its release this film might click big time…courtesy..its music and ‘at da edge’ promotions.
    @jem:you created community for HR musik limited on facebook??..

***@deeps:with regards to HR Musik Ltd; please do not uncessarily increase fan expectations – things take time to develop…it is better to wait for the surprises ;o) That is their official facebook page :o) Thanks, Jem***

13. deepson 01 Mar 2011 at 8:33 pm

@jem: …just asked because i thought you had created the fan page…because facebook link is still not activated at ‘HR musik limited’…just needed clarification..thats it..

***@Deeps: no worries… will list the fan pages that are created by me here soon :o) Thanks, Jem***

14. J RAJASEKAHARon 04 Mar 2011 at 2:46 pm

hai himeshji
    my name is rajasekhar (A.P)
    ,,,,,YOUR FAN

15. shayonion 06 Oct 2011 at 11:27 pm

I like your song very much . Most liked song Jhoot nahin bolna.
    I have seen all the movie and know all song of your. My best wishes for your new film damadam.

Shayoni Roy